@mikemaimonemusic wrote an article for @vinyldistrict, check it out:
Object Permanence has arrived:
– Download it free through the end of April.
– The CD comes in a super-classy gate fold recycled wallet.
– It’s also available on limited edition, audiophile grade 180g gold-translucent vinyl.
Separation Anxiety has arrived:
– Free to download.
– The CD comes in a gate fold recycled wallet with a fold-out poster.
– It’s also available on limited edition, split-color “Mending Wall” vinyl. It’s a two-tone tribute to the Robert Frost poem that inspired the cover art. And it also comes with a poster.
Sat. May 12 @ The Burlington
3425 W. Fullerton Avenue Chicago, IL
9:00pm | 21+ | $5 Donation
The album comes on 180g audiophile-grade, mixed-color (no two alike!) vinyl, in a matte finish sleeve with cover photography by Lisa Victoria Geisler – click here for more information on the images. There’s also an insert poster, with photography by our own Bob Buckstaff and hand-written lyrics on the opposite side, check it out: