Unreleased Mutts EP:
Single released 8.1.16, played on WXRT & Q101 Chicago, WFPK Louisville, & in Wrigley Field during Cubs World Series playoff run
Single released 11.1.16, played on WXRT, Local “Best of 2016,” video featured on WXRT website
- WXRT Local Anesthetic Best of 2016
- 4 straight albums on CMJ Top 200 | SOLD OUT 4 vinyl & 2 CD pressings
- Averaging over 100 tour dates/year including:
- Riot Fest (Chicago), FEST (Gainesville), Summerfest x2 (Milwaukee), SXSW x2 (Austin), Midpoint Music Festival (Cincinnati), Musikfest (Philadelphia), Mile of Music 1 – 4 (Appleton)
- Headlined the Metro, sold out Schubas (Chicago), booked repeatedly at: Rockwood Music Hall (NYC), IOTA Cafe (Arlington), High Noon Saloon (Madison), The Five Spot & The Basement (Nashville) & more
- Direct Support for: Imagine Dragons, Local H, Murder By Death, Maps & Atlases, JD McPherson, PHOX, Astronautalis, Cracker, Two Cow Garage
- Over 30k Followers among social media channels, newsletter & Bandsintown
- Click here to download a stats breakdown by market.
- Daytrotter 2016 | Daytrotter 2013
- Audiotree Live x4
- Red Bull Sound Select
- Album Object Permanence named to WXRT Chicago’s Best of 2013
- Song God, Country, Grave featured in Banshee on Cinemax
Click here to visit our publishing site with 70+ tracks indexed and tagged
- Bob Buckstaff – Electric & Double Bass, Guitar
- Mike Maimone – Keyboards, Vocals
- Chris Pagnani – Drums
Chicago’s Mutts are a keys/bass/drums trio described as “like Tom Waits fronting a garage band” by Time Out Magazine.
In 2017 Mutts have already finished a 5-track EP, release date TBD (streaming above). Two of the songs were released as singles in late 2016. “Let’s Go” was streamed and downloaded over 1,500 times in its first week, and the video (directed by singer/songwriter/keyboardist Mike Maimone) quickly topped 20,000 plays between YouTube & Facebook. The song received radio play on influential stations such as WXRT Chicago and WFPK Louisville, and was played in Wrigley Field during the Chicago Cubs’ historic World Series run. “Neighbor” addresses the current divisive political climate, encouraging unity through the video that Maimone directed, which was featured on the WXRT website and contributed to Mutts making the WXRT Local Anesthetic Best-of list for the 2nd time.
In 2016 the band headlined Midwest shows including the renowned High Noon Saloon in Madison, 7th Street Entry in Minneapolis, and Zanzabar in Louisville, as well as playing regional festivals and a sold-out hometown show at Schubas. In 2015 Mutts pounded the pavement in support of their successful fourth LP: 132 tour dates across 25 states (including FEST in Gainesville and repeat appearances at national fests SXSW, Summerfest, Donkey Creek and Mile of Mussic). Mutts also made time to record and release a covers EP and a split 7″ single.
In 2014, Mutts recorded and released Fuel Yer Delusion vol. 4 – their fourth straight album to chart on the CMJ Top 200, reaching #111 over a two-month run. They also played 152 tour dates across 21 states – including Riot Fest, Musikfest, 5 SXSW shows, WFPK Live Lunch, a CIMMFest JBTV showcase, and headlining the Metro to celebrate the release of their new album. Their song God, Country, Grave, was also prominently featured in Banshee on Cinemax and continues to bring more exposure to this hard-working unsigned band.
Management: Craig Tiede | email@example.com
Band: Mike Maimone | (440) 813-5376 | firstname.lastname@example.org